If you're stuck on the connecting screen, there's a few things you should try to help!
- Double check to make sure your date/time are set automatically
- Scan your computer using Malwarebytes
- Clear threats, restart PC, relaunch Discord
- Ensure your firewall settings are allowing Discord to connect
- Go to your proxy settings, and ensure that no proxies are enabled
- Windows: Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Internet Options -> Connections -> Lan Settings - Uncheck "Use a Proxy"
- Mac: System Preferences -> Network -> Advanced -> Proxies - Make sure you have no Proxies enabled
If you're still having trouble connecting, press Ctrl+Shift+I (⌥+⌘+I on Mac) and check your console for errors. You can reference this article to try and diagnose your console errors, or send us a ticket with a screenshot!