If you previously disallowed Discord access to your mic in Chrome, you will need to enable it in your Google Chrome settings in order to use it once again.
Follow these steps to allow Discord access to your mic in the Chrome browser:
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Settings.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
5. In the “Media” section, click “Manage exceptions”
6. Select Discord in the Manage Exceptions settings page and click the 'X' to delete it. Then click 'Done'.
7. In the Discord Browser App, unmute your mic.
8. Click 'Allow' when prompted.