If you previously disallowed Discord access to your mic in Chrome, you will need to enable it in your Google Chrome settings in order to use it once again.
Follow these steps to allow Discord access to your mic in the Chrome browser:
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Advanced.
4. In the “Privacy and security” section, click Content settings.
5. In the “Content settings” section, click Microphone
6. Find Discord in the Block section and click the Trashcan to delete it.
7. In the Discord Browser App, unmute your mic.
8. Click 'Allow' when prompted.