The No Route message will appear when Discord cannot make a connection to connect you to voice. This is often the cause of being behind something like a VPN or network security that prohibits the connection of Discord. You'll need to check with your network administrator or settings to allow for the connection to be made. We only support VPN that has UDP since we do not have a TCP fallback.
Articles in this section
- [Windows] How can I run a Traceroute for Discord?
- How do I add different Keybinds?
- Voice Debug Central
- Where'd my Audio Input go? (+ Various Voice Issues)
- Voice Input Modes 101 (Push-to-Talk & Voice Activated)
- How do I enable/disable Push-to-talk activation noise?
- What is No Route?
- What is ICE Checking?
- How do I adjust the volume level of individual users in my server?
- How do I enable my mic in Firefox?